Maritime Company, McAllister Towing, is looking for a highly organized Personnel Manager with strong knowledge of the tug industry to assist with recruiting and scheduling the crew for our tugboat fleet in New York Harbor. This position is full time, based in Staten Island, New York.
1. Bachelor’s degree (Marine Transportation or Business Administration)
2. Must have full understanding of USCG license requirements for uninspected towing vessels.
3. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
4. Strong Organizational, research problem solving skills.
5. Strong quantitative, interpersonal communication skills.
6. Minimum recruiting for both exempt and non-exempt positions.USCG license and sailing experience a plus.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 757-494-2895 ext. 6611 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.